Monday, August 3, 2009

Let’s Talk About YOU!!

Hello Biggies and Loyal Players of the Big Trivia Show.

As a regular reader of this blog, you know that I often talk about things that happened to me during the past week, or it might be a vacation I am taking. Heck, it could be about finding bear poop in my back yard :)

Well, I’m tired of it! More to the point, I'M TIRED OF ME!!
Actually, the original purpose of this blog was to not only highlight the teams that play every week and their accomplishments, but to also get to know the teams on a more personal level. Instead, I find myself blogging about something unusual in my life which is fine if there is nothing else to blog about.

So, this is what I have decided to do. I am making this Blog less about me, and more about YOU!
I want you to use the comment section of this Blog to talk about the question or topic I post each week.

Please include your name and team name. I would even encourage a regular dialogue amongst players of the BTS in the comment section.

I want to start off the New “You” Blog by asking the following question:

WHAT FIVE PLACES WOULD YOU WANT TO VISIT BEFORE YOU “CHECK OUT”?

List them, Leave your name and or your team name!

We are all looking forward to your responses. Have Fun!

Now for our BTS Team of the Week. As I have said in the past, you don’t necessarily have to win to be BTS Team of the Week. This week is one of those weeks. The team we are honoring have been coming to Smokey Bones Bar and Fire Grill for a while now. They have competed and they have won many times. However, this week, they really stepped up to the plate by bringing in at least 10 new faces to the show. This will always get you noticed and just may get you Team of the Week, whether you win or lose. For the record, they did finish third in Game 2. It is my pleasure to congratulate our BTS Team of the Week…..
STEEL CITY

They will earn 3 extra points on their next quiz TUESDAY AT SMOKEY BONES BAR AND FIRE GRILL!

Remember, we begin Monday nights at Wolfy’s On The Water on August 10th at 7pm so make plans to be there.

The best place to see a sunset + the best trivia in town=Monday Nights at Wolfy’s on the Water!

You can catch the BIG Trivia Show at these wonderful locations!!

Wolfy’s On the Water
www.wolfys.com

Smokey Bones Bar and Fire Grill Waterford Lakes starting at 7:30pm.
http://www.smokeybones.com/

Wednesday at Gator's Dockside in Lake Mary (Lake Mary Blvd right past Lake Emma) now starting at 7pm
http://www.gatorsdockside.com/

Thursdays at Coasters Sports Pub inside Boardwalk Bowl for two exciting games beginning at 9pm!!
www.alomabowlingcenters.com/boardwalkbowl.html


Friday at Copper Rocket Pub in Maitland for Happy Hour Trivia beginning at 6pm!
www.copperrocketpub.com

This Week's Results:

Tuesday at Smokey Bones Bar and Fire Grill 2 Games ($20, $15, $10 both games)
1st Place- Happy Cat (74)/Team Triple A
2nd Place- Good Friends, Good Food, Good Times/GFGFGT
3rd Place-Steel City/Rogue Sheep

Wednesday @ Gators Dockside Lake Mary 2 Games ($20/$15/$10)
1st Place- Conscientious Objectives/Insert Name Here
2nd Place- Insert Name Here/What is Nightbush?
3rd Place-What Time Is It?/Cubs Win, Cubs Win

Thursday @ Coasters Sports Pub (inside Boardwalk Bowl) 2 Games ($25/$15/$10)
1st Place-Insert Funny Team Name Here/Vertical Smile
2nd Place- 3 Bro’s and a Ho/Blue Balls and Panties
3rd Place- Hook R Club/Bowling Idiots

Friday@ Copper Rocket Pub- One 3 Round Game ($15/Bud Pitcher/Bud Gadgets and Gizmos)
1st Place-We Like Beer
2nd Place- Shiny Happy People
3rd Place- I Want To Go To There

Now for this week's JUMBLE PHRAZE THAT PAYZ! Simply unscramble the five word jumble, and write it on your sheet.

THE PHRAZE IS WORTH 5 POINTS AND IS ONLY ACCEPTABLE FOR THE THREE ROUND GAME ONLY!

SIMPLY WRITE IT ONCE PER GAME ON YOUR ANSWER SHEETS .........GOOD LUCK!!
This Week's Theme.....New Direction

ROEM
UYO
UNEGOH
UBOAT
SDMTAENA


NEW PERSON POINTS LIMITED TO FIVE PER SHOW !! Please No repeats!! Once they are new, they cannot be used as new again. Just let me know and I will give it to you!

Attention Coasters Players, This Week Only, YOU GET ONE POINT PER NEW PERSON…NO LIMITS!!

Thanks to all of the Big Trivia Show Venues and Congrats once again to our BTS Team of the Week....STEEL CITY

You thought last week was great, just wait til this week!

TAKE PART IN THE TOPIC AND USE THE COMMENT SECTION!

Steads

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let me explain something to you. Um, I am not "Mr. Lebowski". You're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. ---- The Black Power Fists