Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Thanks Volcano’s and……Bring on the Lakers!

Hello Biggies and Loyal Players of the Big Trivia Show.

Alright, so I was off by one game on my prediction but I’ll take it! It’s been a while but I’m happy to see our beloved home team the Orlando Magic make it back to the NBA Finals.

Plus, I am happy to announce that our trivia schedule should be unaffected this week. If that changes, I will let you know.

Go Magic!!

I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone who came out to Volcano’s Coffee Bar and Roastery!!
What a venue huh? Their desserts are out of this world and how many coffee bars have beer and wine?

Brandon and the crew were a blast and big thanks to I Peed in Your Pool and the other teams that took part. That really made it great! Fabulous prizes were given and everyone had a great time! Our next show there will be Friday June 12th at 7pm so make arrangements to join us.

Oh, did I mention parking is free!!!!!!!!!

Yes, Volcano’s validates so you can play the game and hang downtown after and not even worry about paying for parking.

They are located at 133 S. Orange Ave between Pine and Church St right next to the brand spanking new Downtown Plaza Orlando. Their phone number is 407-404-6489. ! I’ll see you on the 12th for an exciting Three Round Show.

There is a rumor about adding a Monday show in the College park area. Because I’m superstitious, I will not reveal the venue bit I will say I should know soon so as always…stay tuned!!

Now its time for our BTS Team of the Week. This week’s winners come to us courtesy of our Thursday night show at Coasters Sports Bar inside Boardwalk Bowl. They are first time winners although this is not their first rodeo if you know what I mean. They have played separately or on other teams but this marks the first time they have teamed up to take on the tough competition at Coasters. What a debut these guys had as they placed in Game One and ran away with Game Two. Plus, their name cracks me up every time I say it and yes….that goes along way with me.

Congratulations to our BTS Team of the Week….GEORGE TOUCHED MY NO-NO PLACE!
They will earn 3 extra points on their next quiz at Coasters on Thursday!

You can catch the BIG Trivia Show at these wonderful locations!!

Tuesdays at Smokey Bones Bar and Fire Grill Waterford Lakes starting at 7:30pm.
http://www.smokeybones.com/

Wednesday at Gator's Dockside in Lake Mary (Lake Mary Blvd right past Lake Emma) now starting at 7pm
http://www.gatorsdockside.com/


Thursdays at Coasters Sports Pub inside Boardwalk Bowl for two exciting games beginning at 9pm!!
www.alomabowlingcenters.com/boardwalkbowl.html

Fridays at Volcano’s Coffee and Roastery for One stimulating Three Round Game, returning on June 12th at 7pm.
http://www.volcanoscoffee.com/

This Week's Results:

Tuesday at Smokey Bones Bar and Fire Grill 2 Games ($20, $15, $10 both games)
NO SHOW DUE TO MAGIC GAME

Wednesday @ Gators Dockside Lake Mary 2 Games ($20/$15/$10)
1st Place—Four and a Half/Star Whores from The Milfy Way Galaxy
2nd Place-Red Sox/Catalina Wine Mixers
3rd Place-Catalina Wine Mixers/Little Hammers

Thursday @ Coasters Sports Pub (inside Boardwalk Bowl) 2 Games ($25/$15/$10)
1st Place-I Peed In Your Pool/George Touched My No-No Place (BTS Team of the Week)
2nd Place-George Touched My No-No Place/Eric Foreman's Basement
3rd Place- Angry Masterbaters/Angry Masterbaters

Friday @ Volcano's Coffe Bar and Roastery 1 Three Round Game ($20/$15/$10)
1st Place-Team Kick To The face
2nd Place-I Peed In Your Pool
3rd Place-McStratos


Now for this week's JUMBLE PHRAZE THAT PAYZ! Simply unscramble the five word jumble, and write it on your sheet.

THE PHRAZE IS WORTH 5 POINTS AND IS ONLY ACCEPTABLE FOR THE THREE ROUND GAME ONLY!

SIMPLY WRITE IT ONCE PER GAME ON YOUR ANSWER SHEETS .........GOOD LUCK!!

This Week's Theme..... Let’s Try This Again!
GCMIA
AFEETD
SKRLEA
XSI
SGMEA

Remember, any new person you bring will earn you ONE EXTRA POINT PER NEW PERSON!!

NEW PERSON POINTS LIMITED TO FIVE PER SHOW !! Please No repeats!! Once they are new, they cannot be used as new again. Just let me know and I will give it to you!

Thanks to all of the Big Trivia Show Venues and Congrats once again to our BTS Team of the Week....The GEORGE TOUCHED MY NO-NO PLACE!
Thanks again for all of your support.

You thought last week was great, just wait til this week!
See you at the shows!

Steads

No comments: