Thursday, April 2, 2009

Ok...Here's the News........

Hello Biggies!

Just finished up my meeting with Belly Busters. Thanks to Richie, Joe, Candy and the crew. They are excited as am I and I can't wait to get started!

Speaking of getting started, it was decided that the show will be on...........

FRIDAY NIGHTS (Beginning April 10th) STARTING AT 7:30PM !!

It will be an exciting 3 round game for prizes such as Comedy Show Tickets, Bar tabs, and so much more!!


I am excitied and I hope you are too!

Please mark your calandars and plan on coming for the maiden voyage.

Belly Busters is at 1870 State Road 436 in Winter Park between Howell Branch and Aloma (next to Holler Chevorlet). I hope to see some of my Smokey Bones and Coasters folks as well as my Copper Rocket teams as well!

It'll be a blast and I can't wait!!

Steaadman

No comments: