Sunday, July 13, 2008

Great Week/Bad Laptop...Bad!!

Hello Biggies!

Thanks for another great week of trivia!

We welcomed Copper Rocket to the fold on Monday for Happy Hour. It is a terrific venue and will only continue to grow. Just have to get that construction finished! Thanks to the management and staff for their support! Here's to continued success!!

Paddy Murphys and Coasters were rockin as well! These are two outstanding and supportive venues that love what we do and appreciate the fact YOU are there! It is and will continue to be a pleasure to do what I do for You as well as for them!! It is nice to have the support and appreciation from the staff and management! The best news is...It will only get better!

Congrats to this week's winners. At Paddy Murphys, it was "Beer" taking 1st place in Game One and the "Poly-esters" taking Game Two! Congrats to both teams and good luck next week!

Congrats to our winner's at Coasters as well. The prizes are impressive and more than generous. The place is impressive to say the least and we actually used one of our new tie-break methods to determine the winner of Game Two. I look so forward to Thursday nights and I hope to see you all there this coming week! Its a blast!

I will also be filling in at Rival's tomorrow for Curtis so I hoope to see you all there for two exciting games of Earth Trivia!

This is the first blog I have ever composed from my home computer. Up until February, I never had a laptop but I finally broke down and got one. Man, what a concept...a mobile computer!! How did I ever live without one?

Well, I am realizing how much not having one sucks!! It has succomb to an injury and must be put on the disabled list. It is not a software problem so I am hopeful it can be repaired relatively quickly. In the meantime, I will revert back to early 2008 and get back in touch with ole' "Homey" here. I realize things could be alot worse but doing the radio show and other business type things are alot easier on the go.

Anyway, This week's PHRAZE THAT PAYZ is "BROKEN LAPTOP". Write this Phraze on your answer sheet at one of my night time shows and receive 3 extra points on your quiz!

For Happy Hour at Copper Rocket, remember to use the Monkey Word of the Day to receive extra points on that day's quiz. The Monkey Word link is located on the side panel of the blog. Thanks to Curtis Earth for allowing me to use the Monkey Word for my shows!

In closing, Thanks again to all of you for coming out and playing! I hope to see you all at the shows and remember to give GAMESHOW RADIO a listen (and a call too!!). We are giving away golf for four this week but you have to call to win!!

Also, check out Curtis blog for information on the First Annual Trivia Cruise!! It will be January 22nd. A four day cruise to Cazamel and the best part?? Cabins start under $300!!!

Email Curtis: curtis@gameshowradio.net for more information!

Until next week......GOOD TIMES!

Steads

No comments: