Friday, October 16, 2009

ATTENTION SMOKEY BONES PLAYERS!

I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!


I think most of you are aware of what took place this past Tuesday. If not, here is what happened.

Smokey Bones informed me after the show on the 6th that they would not be needing me on the 13th because they were having an "event".

The "event" turned out to be an audition for another trivia show which i understand did not go over well.

Regardless, this is a wake-up call to me and to all who play at the Bones.

WE NEED TO REPRESENT OR THE SHOW IS GOING AWAY.

Need proof? Here is an email that Curtis Earth (My boss) received from Smokey Bones GM

"talked to the GM of Waterford today, and she said everything has been set straight with Steadman and they want to continue using him — just needs him to pull a little more of a crowd in."

There you have it. The Gauntlet has been laid down.

Please, if you haven't been in a while, please come back.

If you know of anyone who may enjoy playing, please bring them along.

Tell your friends about how much fun we have because times are tough and we need to act!

I'll see you Tuesday Night at 7:30p!!

Steadman

No comments: