Friday, May 23, 2008

Need new music and YOUR input!!

Hello Biggies!!



First, I would like to wish all of you a happy and safe Memorial Day!! I plan on spending time with family, sitting on the couch, and drinking beer. Sound like a plan??



Anyway, I can't thank you guys enough for your continued support of The BIG Trivia Show!! It was another awesome week at Smokey Bones and especially Bennigans! Man, we are wellon our way to standing room only if we keep this up!! Great Job Biggies!!



Here are our winners from this past week:



At Smokey Bones in Game 1, it was Team Mamas taking home 1st place and a $25 gift cert!! They are loyal biggies and I know they'll be back next week...right Mamas????



In Game 2, Gram Ram once again reigned supreme over the competition, winning a $25 gift cert and a round of Bud's as well!! Great Job Gram Ram!! Sorry the server was clueless! Oh well, it worked out.



I think we are in need of a Gram Ram vs. Team Mamas Showdown next week!! I am hopeful both teams will bring some friends along as well. Remember, 1 extra point per new person is awarded at the end of your quiz. Take advantage!



Now, as for Bennigans!! What a show!



It was Peanut Butter Jelly Time who took home a $25 gift cert for their impressive first place finish. The competition was fierce as we had 15 teams competing!! That's alot of papers to grade! I felt like my teacher wife!!



On a side note, congrats to I Peed in Your Pool for bringing FIVE NEW MEMBERS!! They we're awarded 5 extra points for their efforts. now I hope that new team brings 5 newbies of their own... We'll see!



I'd like to welcome the newest members of the Big Trivia Newsletter/Blog to the fold!! You will be rewarded with chances to gain extra points on your quiz! There's the Phraze That Payz as well as the Bring a New Biggie Program (working title) in which 1 point per new person brought will be awarded for that week. No limits on how many you can bring! Just make sure you show them to me to verify it.



SO, here is The Phraze That Payz for this week.......SERPENTINE BELT! This wil be worth an extra 2 points on your quiz !! Why this phraze? because thats the belt I blew out on my car Tuesday. Good Times! Thanks to Jeremy and the folks at Courtesy Toyota for fixing it! You guys are the best! We'll see ya Thursday Night as they are Loyal Biggies as well!



In closing, I would love your input on some new songs to add to the show. I ask for your comments and suggestions. As a way of saying thanks, I will add the 15 songs I feel best fit the show! Remember, we're a family show so we gotta keep it "kinda" clean but it doesn't have to be squeaky clean so go nuts! Can't wait for your suggestions!!



Until next week, have an awesome Memorial Day!!



Your pal!



Steadman

No comments: